5.1 Customer will raise a refund by making a request via chat or writing an email to email@example.com
This is a decision that the business will consider to approve or decline and upon exhausting all other available options
- 5.2 Once a request for return is accepted and an exchange is not possible then a refund will be offered.
- 5.3 All refunds will be carried out within 14 days from the time an authorization is given by the merchant.
- 5.4 Perfume Centre E-Commerce shall operate on non-cash refund terms mostly, a credit note will be the first and ideal refund mode, however in situations where there is need to refund the customer in cash, authorization/approval shall be sought to refund a customer.
- 5.5 Refunds via cash would be via reversal to the same payment method.
- 5.6 In the following cases store credit might be the only option available for refunds:
- 1. If the amount to be refunded was only part of the order amount and was paid via debit / credit card
- 2. If the purchase was done via credit note.